Change/ Reset EPFO UAN Login Password at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/, Get your UAN Password (If you Forgot/ Lost). How to Reset the Universal Account Number (UAN) Password.
The Employment Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has issued the facility to the Epfo account holders, who want to change/ reset the UAN (Universal Account Number) number. If the account holders have lost or forgot their UAN number/ password then go to the official website and change your login password.
If you want to recover or reset your UAN password or any queries like, how to reset Epfo password, Mobile number change, UAN Password not working, how to get the UAN Login Password, etc, follow the given steps, then you can change/ reset / lost your UAN Login Password on Online. Before going to change or reset the UAN number keep your registered mobile number. Because, a OTP number the account holders (One Time Password) has received at the time of changing the UAN password.
Change or Reset EPFO UAN Login Password
- Go to the EPFO Member e-SEWA official website Login Page at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ link in the login section (at right hand side of the home page).
- If You click on ‘Forget UAN Password’ it will redirected to another page
- Enter your UAN Number and Captcha Code, then click on submit button,
- Then you can see the other window, enter your Universal Account Number (UAN) and Registered mobile number, then click on ‘Yes’ button
- Now you can get an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP number at the provided placed. Then click on verify button.
- Once your OTP number has been verified, then you can create a new password on that page and re-type the same password in the confirm password section.
- Once your reset password has been successful, then you can login with the UAN number and password and verify your details.
We have provided the latest information on EPFO. Keep visit our website for further information. For more details, visit EPFO official website : epfindia.com
Guntur anil Kumar says
My uan passbook forget password my password is missing this new password immediately
Divya C S says
I have forgot my password an am unable to reset .Please advise
Sunil kandey says
failed to generate Password
Please confirm pf transfer status now is under process
so, plz needful help epfoadvise.co.inpr register bhi kr li complaint pr kuh ni hua th a
Abhijit Bora says
I forgot my pasward so please help me
Sir I forget my UAN password unable to reset allso I need your help
Narayan Mohapatra says