EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 apply online for 280 Posts, EPFO Online Applications for 280 Assistant Vacancies.
Most of the people today await for the government job notifications and as such EPFO assistant recruitment is one of such kind. Here is the clear and detailed information about the recent notification given by the EPFO about the recruitment in EPFO assistant recruitment.
Here is the detailed information about the educational qualification that one needs to have to apply for the position.
One must have to be graduated from a recognized university or must possess educational level that is equivalent to degree before 25 June 2019.
Coming to the age limit to apply for the current position, one must possess an age of 20 and should not have been completed 27 years as on 25th June 2019.
EPFO Assistant Notification 2019 Vacancies
The vacancies for this current position are of a total of 280 as a whole. Dividing the posts basing on the reservation criteria, below is the no. of vacancies allotted to each of the grades basing on their respective reservations.
Salary & Payment:
The candidates are eligible to a pay of ₹. 44900. Along with which the candidates are also eligible to receive house rent allowance, dearness allowance, and the travelling allowance and as well as other allowances.
Here is the list of the various dates that one needs to keep in mind that who is going to attend the examination. The important date’s list includes the date of online registration of application, availability of call letters online and also the examination dates.
- Online Registration of Application – 30th May, 2019 to 25th June, 2019
- Downloading of Call Letters – 20th July, 2019 to 30th July, 2019
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates – 30th July, 2019 and 31st July, 2019
How to Fill EPFO Assistant Online Application 2019
Here is the list of the various steps involved in applying for the examination.
- All you need to do is to visit the official website of the EPFO which is www.epfindia.gov.in where you need to click on the option APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT-2019.
- You will be redirected to a page, click on ‘ click here for registration’
- You need to enter your contact details and your personal details including your email ID.
- The system will generate a registration number and password and displays it on the screen. Candidates are required to note down their provisional registration number and their password.
- The registration number and the password will be sent to the candidate through SMS and also an email will also be sent.
- Enter your details like your father’s name and other in the online application and recheck your application before you click on submit option.
- Click on Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Then you can proceed to upload your photograph and your signature. Make sure you fill in all the details in the application form and then click on FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on the PAY option and complete your payment process.
The application fee has also to be paid by the candidates, whereas the amount to be paid depends on the reservation criteria and is clearly made understood from the table below.
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).||250|
|Other categories of people||500|
The candidates can be the application fees through online in very way using their debut cards, UPI, internet banking and other online payment methods.
Hope the article is informative and has helped you to apply for the EPFO assistant posts. All the best and hope you do your best for the exams.